* People who score higher on intelligence tests tend to have larger brains. Twin studies suggest the same genetic factors influence both ...
Sex differences in 30 facets of the five factor model of personality in the large public ( N = 320,128)
- Citation data:
Personality and Individual Differences, ISSN: 0191-8869, Vol: 129, Page: 126-130
- Publication Year:
- Petri J. Kajonius; John Johnson
- Elsevier BV
- Most Recent Tweet View All Tweets
- Most Recent Blog Mention
- Most Recent News Mention
July 25, 2018 | Spektrum.de
Bei fast jedem zweiten Charakterzug finden sich kleine, teils sogar beachtliche Differenzen zwischen den Geschlechtern.
This article has 1729 twitter interactions across 3 URLs. It has received 197 tweets and 1532 retweets.
- View by URL
- View All Tweets 197 | 1532
- www.sciencedirect.com 103 | 884
- www.sciencedirect.com 93 | 648
- linkinghub.elsevier.com 1 | 0
Full Artifact URL: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886918301521
Full Artifact URL: http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0191886918301521
This article has 1 Blog Mention across 1 URL.
March 30, 2018 | Daniel Lemire's Blog
* People who score higher on intelligence tests tend to have larger brains. Twin studies suggest the same genetic factors influence both brain size and intelligence. * The effects of campaign contact and advertising on Americans’ candidates choices in general elections is zero...