* People who score higher on intelligence tests tend to have larger brains. Twin studies suggest the same genetic factors influence both ...
Sex differences in 30 facets of the five factor model of personality in the large public ( N = 320,128)
- Citation data:
Personality and Individual Differences, ISSN: 0191-8869, Vol: 129, Page: 126-130
- Publication Year:
- Petri J. Kajonius; John Johnson
- Elsevier BV
- Most Recent Tweet View All Tweets
- Most Recent Blog Mention
This article has 1587 twitter interactions across 3 URLs. It has received 140 tweets and 1447 retweets.
- View by URL
- View All Tweets 140 | 1447
- www.sciencedirect.com 104 | 1170
- www.sciencedirect.com 35 | 277
- linkinghub.elsevier.com 1 | 0
Full Artifact URL: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886918301521
Full Artifact URL: http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0191886918301521
This article has 1 Blog Mention across 1 URL.
March 30, 2018 | Daniel Lemire's Blog
* People who score higher on intelligence tests tend to have larger brains. Twin studies suggest the same genetic factors influence both brain size and intelligence. * The effects of campaign contact and advertising on Americans’ candidates choices in general elections is zero...