Autism Speaks is using PlumX to track the metrics on the research outputs that its funding has helped create.
PlumX gathers metrics about each grant across 5 categories of impact: usage, captures, mentions, social media, and citations. These metrics tell a story about how the findings from our funding are being used by other researchers and discussed by both scientists and families. We invite you to explore the PlumX site and learn more about the outcomes of the research that our community has helped support. To learn more about how to navigate this platform, please see the Plum User Guide:
- How Does IL-6 Mediate the Development of Autism-Related Behaviors?
- Project Management for MSSNG
- Novel Approaches for Investigating the Neurology of Autism: Detailed Morphometric Analysis and Correlation with Motor Impairment
- Identification of Autism Candidate Genes on the X-Chromosome from Copy Number Variants Identified by 500K SNP-Chip Analysis
- Identifying Genetic Variants on the Y Chromosome of Males with Autism