By Proposal TypeProposal Type grouping of grants.
Showing 5 of 625
- How Does IL-6 Mediate the Development of Autism-Related Behaviors?
- Identifying Genetic Variants on the Y Chromosome of Males with Autism
- Novel Approaches for Investigating the Neurology of Autism: Detailed Morphometric Analysis and Correlation with Motor Impairment
- Identification of Autism Candidate Genes on the X-Chromosome from Copy Number Variants Identified by 500K SNP-Chip Analysis
- Genetic models of autism in human neural progenitor cells: a platform for therapeutic discovery