Stevens Hall

Publication Year:
2013
Usage 314
Downloads 282
Abstract Views 32
Repository URL:
https://digitalcommons.library.umaine.edu/univ_photos/239
Tags:
Stevens Hall; Arts & Sciences Building
image description
Scan of a black and white photo of Stevens Hall, originally called the "Arts & Sciences Building". It was renamed in honor of James S. Stevens, Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences in 1933 when the North and South halls were built. Central Stevens was built in 1924.