Stump Hall, Northwestern Lutheran Theological Seminary, 1958, Minneapolis, Minnesota

Publication Year:
1958
Usage 25
Abstract Views 13
Downloads 12
Repository URL:
https://digitalcommons.luthersem.edu/luther_images/31
Tags:
American Lutheranism; Northwestern Theological Seminary (1920-1982); Luther Seminary (1994-present); Student Housing; Stump Hall; Joseph Stump
article description
This Northwestern Lutheran Theological Seminary building was a mansion located at Stevens Avenue and East 24th Street in Minneapolis and was named for the first president of Northwestern Lutheran Theological Seminary, Joseph Stump. Stump Hall functioned as a single student dormitory and had its own on-site boarding club, in which students shared responsibilities for meals. Back of photograph reads: Stump Hall, Stevens Ave. @ 24th Str., Mpls.