Bryan Hall circa 1964

Publication Year:
1964
Usage 61
Abstract Views 48
Downloads 13
Repository URL:
https://scholarship.law.wm.edu/buildingphotos/15
Author(s):
College of William & Mary
Tags:
William & Mary Law School; 1935-1966
image description
In the 1960's the law school grew to large for its current home and parts of the school moved to Bryan Hall.Photo published in Vol. 58, No. 6 of the Bulletin of The College of William and Mary - Catalogue Issue (April, 1964).